We are cargo whisperer – for you
The quality of the services we offer you is based on our skills, motivation and customer orientation as cargo whisperer.
We don’t just handle shipments. As cargo whisperers, we come into play even before the actual transport: we
- advise you on transport routes, means of transport, transport insurance, Incoterms, document requirements, customs clearance, transit times and much more
- find solutions for special requirements
- prepare offers tailored to customer needs
- negotiate with other service providers to guarantee the best possible performance
- communicate directly with our partners worldwide and sometimes also with suppliers and consignees in Europe
- check shipping documents and shipping instructions for completeness, accuracy and compliance
- give instructions to freight companies, customs clearance partners and partner forwarders at home and abroad
- work in a team and exchange information with each other
- are flexible, react quickly and take responsibility
- combine orders in order to guarantee an optimal shipment
- monitor the progress of the shipment
- make decisions if the transport process does not turn out as desired
- check and visualize invoices from service providers
- document deviations to improve quality
- train ourselves, internally and externally.
What drives us
We do not focus on profit maximisation, cost optimisation or the exploitation of synergy potentials, but on efficient and professional service provision, tailored to the individual needs of our customers. We are proud to maintain many long-standing customer relationships and positive feedback from our clients.
Our employees make the difference
We see our employees not as a cost factor, but as our most important capital. Their continuous dedication to our customers, their quick thinking and their expertise, which has turned them into «Cargo Whisperes», are absolutely crucial. That is why all our employees share in the success of the company.
We only work with professionals
As an independent company, we can select our domestic and foreign partners and only work with companies that meet our strict quality standards. The cooperation is based on openess, honesty and mostly long-standing cooperation. This saves a lot of unnecessary worrying to us and our customers.
The company InTraLog starts in autumn 2001 with 6 employees, specialized in groupage transports from and to Spain and Portugal. Gradually, other transports are developed and the number of employees is increased. In 2011, InTraLog moves to larger offices in Pratteln.
In summer 2014, InTraLog takes over the Swiss branch of Senator International GmbH, a German global player headquartered in Hamburg. The company is renamed InTraLog Overseas AG and provides various forwarding services in sea and air freight incl. rail transports to and from China and crosstrading worldwide from Kloten.
In spring 2015, InTraLog AG Pratteln merges with Hermes Spedition AG and is renamed InTraLog Hermes AG. It expands the product range with steel and food logistics.
In January 2021, Swiss Post AG will take over both companies. As InTralog Hermes AG and InTraLog Overseas AG, they function as 100 percent subsidiaries of Swiss Post’s goods logistics operations. With around 60 employees at the Pratteln, Kloten and Geneva sites, they offer their customers a comprehensive service package.
In mid-2023, InTraLog Hermes AG in Pratteln will merge with BPS Speditions-Service AG, Arlesheim, Otto Schmidt AG, Basel, and FM Verzollung, Basel, and will in future operate on the market under the name InTraLog Hermes AG. This new company with around 100 employees is also a subsidiary of Swiss Post.