- Do you have too few resources or too many orders?
- Do you lack know-how about forwarding, customs clearance, documentation?
- Are you a start-up company with an international focus?
- Do you want to concentrate on your core competencies?
- Are there any problems with holiday back-up or long-term absences?
- Do you want to reduce fixed costs?
These are only some of the reasons why we receive inquiries from start-ups to medium-sized industrial companies as to whether we can take on tasks from order processing to forwarding.
Why outsourcing with InTraLog? We are an SME-focused company that is large enough to have enough resources and know-how for such outsourcing projects and yet is able to cater to the very different needs of our customers. A team of employees is ready to provide a comprehensive customer service.
We don’t recognise standard solutions. So here are just a few key points about our range of services:
- Always individual solutions
- Distribution and procurement logistics
- The taking over of sub-processes or entire process chains
- Providing relief from administrative tasks
- High flexibility and customer focus
- External appearance in the name of InTraLog or the customer
- Process and cost optimization projects
- No fixed costs – only work done is chargeable
- Neutrality – no discrimination against other service partners
- One contact person – coordination with all forwarding agents and customs clearance companies
- The taking over of warehousing and order picking & packing
- Regular reporting and discussion of the project status
Which of these points are of interest to you? We would be pleased to answer your questions about your outsourcing project.