When it comes to handling refrigerated containers (also called reefers), special skills are needed. The requirements for all aspects of frozen food logistics are diverse and demanding.
We keep a cool head even in heated situations and ensure that the transport and customs clearance of perishable goods run smoothly.
We offer you a complete logistics solution for your frozen products so that you can concentrate fully on your core business.
Do you import goods of animal origin? Cool ! We take care of the veterinary declaration at the port of entry for you.
Do you import wild fish or seafood? Cool ! We make the reports to the relevant authorities.
Do you need assistance with import customs clearance? Cool ! We assist you with your questions or when clarification is needed.
Thanks to our many years of experience, amongst others we can offer you the following services:
- Transport of refrigerated containers from the European seaports to Switzerland in combined transport (environmentally friendly overnight)
- Transport of containers from Antwerp / Rotterdam by Rhine ship
- Transport by refrigerated truck or container by truck with equipped genset (= technical term for generator set, i.e. electricity generator)
- Customs warehouse in Rotterdam for your frozen products
- Veterinary declarations in the European port of entry
- Customs clearance and customs documents
- Deliveries by Swiss freight forwarders
- Fixed contact person
- as well as the handling of transport (including sea freight) from the country of departure
Contact us and together we will find the coolest solution for you!