By definition, warehouse logistics is that part of a company’s logistics that stores and manages its own and third-party goods in warehouses. Warehouse logistics describes and determines how goods are to be received into the warehouse, how goods are to be transported insife the warehouse, the type of storage and removal of goods from the warehouse.
For us, warehouse logistics is a matter of trust.
You entrust us with your valuable goods and we undertake to treat them as if they were our own.
Our warehouse in Pratteln with approx. 800m2 offers you a range of possibilities:
- Extensive use
- High standard of construction
- Temperature controlled
- Heating / ventilation
- High security standards
- Excellent transport links
Admittedly, our warehouse is not the largest at 800m2.
But small does not mean bad, it also offers advantages:
- Shorter distances in the warehouse – thus lower process costs
- Offices right next door – rapid flow of information
- Manageable number of warehouse customers
- Individual storage solutions
- Participation in the design of the storage units
- Maximum identification with customer requirements by our employees
Place your trust in InTraLog warehouse logistics – we will not disappoint you.